Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Great Weekend Find

Even though B and I spent a lot of time this past weekend couped up in the house finishing up my closet (for the moment) and working on the basement, I managed to sneak out for a little while on Sunday afternoon to do a little shopping.

It has been a long time since I managed to get out to Home Sense on my own and just wander around, without someone rushing me through the store. The trip was successful, as I stumbled across something I've been searching for, for a while for my laundry room (which will one day be complete), and these:


A while ago I blogged about how I spotted these adorable drawer pulls at Anthro, and how much I loved them. Unfortunately, at $10 a piece, they were not in my budget - especially when I had no project in mind that I could use them for.

I was beyond thrilled, when walking around Home Sense I spotted these near the front cash, in a pack of four... for $10! YES PLEASE! Of course, when I got home and showed B my wonderful find his first question was "What are you going to use them for?". "I'll find something". That's all that matters, right?

Isn't it the greatest feeling in the world to find something you've fallen in love with for a great deal?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love them! Are they the exact same? So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - aren't they adorable!? They aren't the EXACT same, you can see slight differences if you look at mine (above) and the ones from Anthro (in my other blog post). Most important thing to me is they are still pretty good quality pieces! I can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love alone time in Homesense! Just found your blog and am a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding things at TJ Maxx that I've seen elsewhere for $$. Those are such cute knobs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find!! I love those too, I will be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig