Thursday, April 8, 2010

Welcome Baby Janveau!

You may remember that a while ago I posted about planning a baby shower for one of my best friends? Today was the big day! She welcomed her beautiful little man into the world. I was anxious all day waiting for that text message to arrive! I just about burst with happiness and excitement when I finally heard from her sister (and almost burst into tears a few times too)! I so wish I could be in Ottawa with her right now... but soon enough! For now, I'll just say I am thinking of her, daddy and the new little man! Here's a sneak peek (care of our friend Taylor):


Isn't he just perfect? All 6lb 7oz of him? I love you already Baby B Janveau. I can't wait to hold you! V, you know I love you and I can't wait to share in your happiness and watch your little family grow! Congrats to you and MJ! We'll see you soon!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig