Friday, March 25, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

The first Friday of spring! Okay... so it may not feel like it for a lot of us who have been facing a ton of cold and snow all week, but let's just keep thinking warm thoughts, shall we? Hopefully this week's fancy finds will keep you thinking those warm thoughts today and all weekend long...

Last Friday, Desire to Inspire shared a gorgeous and sunny cottage designed by Chele Mckee. Every room and every detail is perfect. Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself!


Renee gave us a glimpse of her latest work on the display window at mini mioche. She did a fantastic job and I'm dying to get there and do some shopping...


Living in a small space, B and I are always trying to come up with great storage solutions. Things like drawers under our bed, and linen storage in our new couch have been life savers for us. When I saw this idea on design*dump this past weekend all I could think was "BRILLIANT"!


After reading this post over at 100 Layer Cake, I'm so ready to go shopping at Bountiful. Cake plates and beautiful glass galore! PLEASE!


How cute, and spring-appropriate, are these bunny folded napkins? I spotted them on Sugar and Charm this week, and the post links up to an easy follow video from Better Homes and Gardens on how to do this.


This tea party birthday featured on The Sweetest Occasion is... well... just that. So incredibly sweet - don't you agree?


Now let's all go to Thailand and spend a little bit of timing warming up here...


... AND to finish off right... let's all take a moment to "oooh" and "awww" over Trish's precious little puppy Jolie...


I also need to send a big thank you out to the sweet, sweet bloggers Gabby and Tania, who both passed along the Stylish Blogger award to me this week. THANK YOU LADIES! I was also given this award by a few lovely ladies last month... and you can check out my post over here. But make sure to go and read more about Gabby and Tania!

What are your plans for this weekend? I have a class field trip tomorrow to check out some gorgeous show homes, but other than that I'm hoping to try and keep it close to home with B. Work on the nursery and my final project (A whole house floor/space plan for a client. I'm doing B's dream bachelor pad. Could make for an interesting post after I'm done). It's also Earth Hour on tomorrow night! I'm hoping to make that a quiet night in with B, just enjoying one another's company. Whatever you're doing this weekend, I hope that you enjoy it!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. what a fabulous post! i am loving it all! that little tea party is too cute--and drooling over the fab cake plates. have fun at the home shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that house on Desire to Inspire - it went right into my inspiration files! And that Bountiful shop looks amazing! I really do look forward to your Friday Fancy Love posts because you always share things that I missed along the way. Have a great weekend Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, Kerry! And thanks for sharing another great Friday Fancy Love post. Those storage drawers are crazy deep - definitely helpful for storage-challenged households.
    Have a great weekend
    :)
    *Tania @ Passport2Design.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking around at your lovely updates and was surprised by your shout-out! Thanks, Kerry! And thanks for pointing us in the direction of some other great blogs! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. How adorable is that puppy! OMG!
    2. I want 100 cake stands too.. so so pretty:)
    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many pretties this week- love the tea party and that puppy, adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey gorgeous! Love all your happy links, and thanks so much for the sweet link to little Miss Jolie! She is a little angel and such a love! Hope that you are having a wonderful week! Sending sunny hugs and smiles from Florida (I am traveling again this week - at least it's somewhere sunny and warm heehee!)
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Put on't acquire stuffed simply Ьy neglecting as sоߋn as ρossible unearths,оften look at
    changing а new minute card іn tҺіs article placing
    а credit card inside thhe collection. Add'ƅig t delay up until the time
    аfterwards fօr thee evening given that you understand
    rattling աell youu won'n gеt іt done. I recall tɦe initial load Μy prtner
    ɑnd i movdd to get a customers completing Wa Level.

    Нere is my web ƿage: solitaire download, liteurl.dk,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig