Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wallpaper Love - Crown Wallpaper

This past weekend I paid a visit to the gorgeous Princess Margaret Show Home (look for a post on that coming soon). One of the things that blew me away the most about this home was all of the gorgeous wallcoverings throughout. One of the lovely volunteers onsight was kind enough to let me and my friend know that all of the wallcoverings came from Crown Wallpaper, and I knew I had to check them out.

I was happy to learn that Crown is a third generation family run business and is completely Canadian, with their headquarters located right here in Toronto. From their beginnings as a retail paint and wallpaper store, Crown celebrated their 70th anniversary in 2007 and today they offer over 50,000 decorative products including fabrics and wallpaper for both the residential and contract markets.

I could spend hours pouring through the images of beautiful wallpapers and fabrics that they have on offer, but here are a few of the stand outs...















Those are just a few of the beauties from the number of residential lines they supply. I suddenly have the desire to cover our whole home with gorgeous wallpapers! I also cannot wait to share with you some of the beautiful wallcoverings that they used in the Princess Margaret Showhome!

Are you familiar with Crown Wallpaper? Maybe you're ready to head on over and pick out something gorgeous for your own home?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. So so gorgeous! gotta love the Canadian companies! Looking forward to you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all this wallpaper too...but I think I'm staying away from it for a while..make sure you LOVE it when you pick it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Disney signature collection - now that is Disney done right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! That sparkly one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usually when I think wallpaper I think OH GOD NO but these are all very classy and beautiful....Maybe I will wallpaper a room in my new house! Woo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig