Friday, March 11, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

Well friends... it's finally Friday! B's parents and sister are safely here from the US, and we're currently with our family getting a 3D view of our little bundle.... AND finding out what we're expecting! Make sure to come back next week to find out if it's a he or a she!...

Speaking of baby, I am so in love with this pink ruffled maternity dress from Boden! Would be so great to wear to a baby shower, or even work during the warmer months! I love finding cute maternity wear... unfortunately, I cannot justify spending $128 on a dress I can only wear for a few months...


Last Friday Christine gave us another look at her guest bedroom and the fabulous headboard that her and her husband tackled... check this sucker out!


Isn't it gorgeous? I so love the colours in the room and the neutral linens - it looks like the perfect little guest retreat! I'm ready to come for a visit Christine!

We've all seen some really great DIY pendant lights like the ones Jen and Anne-Marie tackled. How great would it be to DIY up one of these beauties?

{via}

Have you seen the series over at Designwali, "If this saree was a room"? Everything is so gorgeous... especially this saree/room combo from this past Tuesday...


I'm a big ball of excitement and jealousy when it come's to Jordan's posts about her family life in Paris at the moment! I love whenever she posts about how they are all adapting, and enjoying themselves. Wouldn't you love to be having a picnic in front of the Eiffel Tower on a gorgeous spring day? 


I'm loving just about everything at Kate Spade right now (oh wait... I always do!), but in particular I am lusting after the Dizzy Dot Sophie in this colour combo...



Perfection for the warm and bright spring days that are headed our way so soon... and wouldn't it look adorable with that Boden dress? Yes sir!

Don't know about you, but I'd love to be snacking on one of these S'mores Cookies from Cookie Crowd right about now (via Oh Joy!)


Erin's done it again (no surprise). I'm so in love with this gorgeous Beach Home that she shared yesterday.... absolutely dreamy!


We have a weekend ahead full of family stuff, baby shopping.... and some a kitchen space plan project that I need to bang out for Monday night (*womp womp*). Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the whole process of figuring out a fantastic space plan... it's just figuring out when I'm going to get back to it (I started yesterday.... NOT waiting until the last minute... completely haha).

What are your weekend plans? Whatever they are I hope they are sunny and happy and full of wonderful times with the people you care most about! See you all on Monday... possibly with some baby news... :)
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the dress and the headboard - I bet you can find a better deal for a similar dress though. I've heard it is worth dropping some money on some nice maternity jeans but that tops and dresses you can often buy at inexpensive stores (especailly since the styles out there are still maternity friendly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the big ultrasound! that is so much fun~ can't wait to see what you are having:) that maternity dress is so cute! i pretty much love everything about this post..as always:) i esp lOvE christine's headboard! amazing~ happy weekend girly:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Fancy Loves! Have a great weekend Kerry!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay ultrasound!!! I can't wait to hear your big news :)

    Lots of fancy finds in this post, Kerry, thanks so much for including my headboard! My guest room door is always open :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. another great round up...love Christine's headboard and that doily pendant light amaze balls!!

    Can't wait to hear what you are having :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lace light is amazing!! And ya that dress is awesome, but I found it so hard to spend money on maternity clothes. I love hearing about all your baby updates. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig