Tuesday, March 15, 2011

An Exception to the Rule

In our home, I'm always getting on B about his massive collection of T-Shirts (I think it's a guy thing, right?). Every few months I try to get him to take a look and see what he can donate, or move to the "rag" pile... and I usually scrutinize his T-Shirt selections when we go out shopping. However, today I went out on a limb and ordered my man a new T-Shirt....


I'm sure you've all seen this floating around throughout the internet. We're all well aware of the devestation in Japan... no one needs any reminding. It was just my way to do a little something for those people who need help most right now... and a way for us to always remember what has happened.

You can get your own "Army for Japan" T-Shirt right here. 100% of the proceeds of this T-Shirt go directly to the Salvation Army relief efforts in Japan.

Check out Designwali today for a selection of beautiful artwork that is also available, from a number of talented artists, with proceeds going towards relief efforts...
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. great post kerry and thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought 5 of these yesterday- so heartbreaking. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig