Monday, March 21, 2011

#JapanQuakeTO

I know everyone is looking for ways to donate to the relief efforts for Japan. Last week, I met with a friend of mine for lunch and she was telling me about how she was taking part in planning a fundraising event right here in Toronto. I asked her to send me along the details so that I could share with all of my readers. Even if you cannot attend the event in person, there is an option to donate online).


On Thursday, March 31st an event will be held at Tattoo Rock Parlour on Queen St West, with all proceeds from the event being donated to the Japan Earthquake/Asia-Pacific Tsunami fund with the Canadian Red Cross.

To find out more about the event, you can visit the official website here. To purchase tickets online, become a sponsor, or to donate to the event, you can do so right here.

I know we're all looking for a way to help, and this event sounds like a great time. There will be dancing and drinks and some prizes will be raffled off as well. Even if you can't make it, it'd be great if you could help spread the word of this worthwhile event!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig