Sunday, March 13, 2011

Visit Me...

Today I'm locking myself in my office to finish off a kitchen space plan for my class... but while I do that, why don't you pop on over and visit Barbara at Hodge:PodgeYou are probably already familiar with Barbara and her blog... and all of her fabulous DIY projects, and today I am guest blogging as part of her "So Canadian, Eh?" series. 


I was thrilled when Barbara asked me to participate in this series, where she's featured some other seriously talented Canadian bloggers/designers. Thanks so much Barbara for including me!

While you're there, make sure to check out her fantastic DIY projects (if you haven't already)... you won't be sorry!

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend... and I'll be back tomorrow with some news!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm visiting from Hodgepodge! Love fellow Canadian bloggers! Looking forward to following along:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have found your lovely blog! It's always nice to find other Canadian decor bloggers.

    Melissa Hare
    Www.melissahare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig