Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You Love Me!

So, I'm a little slow on this one, but I was given the Stylish Blogger Award by the stunning Michaela (um... a month ago), laxsupermom over at Sugar & Spice in the land of Balls & Sticks (last week) and Hilary from My So-Called Home (yesterday). Thank you so much ladies - so very sweet of you!


Let's see if I can come up with 7 things that you may not know about me yet (without overlapping on a similar post I did previously for a different award)...

1. My first pet was a three legged siamese cat. He was like my baby, and sometimes I still get teary-eyed when I think about the day we had to put him down. I actually rushed home from Ottawa to be at home with my family and say good-bye to him. I still miss him to this very day.

2. I swore I would hold off on buying maternity clothes as long as possible... then the other weekend my friend who works at a mat store took me shopping. Ever since buying my black dress pants for work with the belly panel... I'm in love... and I find it so strange.

3. I was not a football fan at all until I started dating B. He was the only person patient enough who took the time to explain the game to me. It eventually made sense, and though I don't watch every single week, I do enjoy watching games with him now. I'm thankful that we can enjoy one of his passions together. 

{via}

4. I'm not a huge girly girl who watches award shows, fashion, etc. I'm never really on top of the latest trends, I really just like to buy things that look nice, that are comfortable and that suit my personality and my body type. 

5. I'm constantly dreaming of a new place to jet set off to... even if we don't have the money... or the time in the near future. The next big destination on my list has to be Scotland to visit my girlfriend Sharon... I've been promising her I'd go for years, so I need to make this happen!

6. When I was younger I always wished I had a bigger family... more brothers and sisters. Now that I'm older I realize that all of my friends are just as great as having siblings... and I got to CHOOSE them! My friends are just as much a part of my family as B, my parents and my brother. I love them!


7. Stepping out of what this award calls for, I'm reserving #7 to ask all of you what you want to know about me! Ask any questions in the comments below, and I'll answer them all the best that I can in a future post.

Now who am I passing this on to? I think most people have already got this award... haven't they? So without trying to sound like I'm taking the easy way out, I want to pass this on to ALL of my blogger friends / readers! If you read this blog and haven't received the Stylish Blogger award... this one is for you! If you do your own post, please leave me a comment and let me know... I always love learning morning about fellow bloggers! 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great post!! I'm a big fan of the UK and Scotland after I went a couple of years ago! And I don't think anyone will ever convert me to watching football ahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig