Friday, February 25, 2011

Fancy Friday Love - The Birthday Boy Edition

Today is my B's 29th Birthday! We have both taken the day off work, so we'll start out by sleeping in a little. Afterwards, I'll spoil him with the breakfast of his choice. He has asked for homemade cinnamon rolls, with cream cheese icing... so I will be whipping some up...

{via}

After spending some time this afternoon at the National Home Show, I have a special night out planned for us. I figured this would be nice as it will be our final time celebrating one of our birthday's as a twosome!

This edition of Fancy Friday Love has a bunch of fancy finds that make me think of him that I've scouted out over a couple of weeks. So Happy Birthday B... I love you and look forward to spoiling you on your special weekend!


Pretty much exactly how I felt when we found one another! Care of Christine! :)

Maybe later tonight as a little treat we can sip on some hot chocolate together (since I'm off the booze haha)...

{via}

At the end of the night, we can curl up in a big soft comfy bed (hopefully like this one) at the hotel I have booked for us... away from stinky dogs for a night...

{via}

{via}

We are both definitely the former, and I love that the most about our relationship. We're not afraid to be silly, ridiculous and absolutely dorky with one another. We laugh together every single day, and who doesn't want that with the person they love? Thank you B for bringing out the dork in me and loving me just the way that I am.

... OH and how could I not say...

{via}

He's my best friend, my biggest supporter, my rock... and everything I could ever want in my other half. He's sensitive, but tough and I've never once felt any questioning about the way he feels about me. I trust him with everything I have, and I know he's going to be the most wonderful father to our little baby. I consider myself so lucky to have him in my life.


Happy Birthday babe! Today is your special day... and I won't let you forget how special you are to me... ever!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Have a wonderful day with your hubby Kerry! You both deserve it! And I pinned that I LOVE YOU banner because I want to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend and happy birthday to B!! I'd love me some of those cinnamon buns too!! yuum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy weekend! happy b-day to your hubs! you guys make one hot couple~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooot! I'm late (just making the blog rounds now... lol) Happy Birthday B!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig