Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Design Fights Back

Last night I got an email from Krista over at Hopeless Chest... and I must say I am so glad that she sent it! Right now, Krista's Mom is working hard on an event called "Design Fights Back".



They are still looking for designers to participate, to create one of the 33 dynamic dining tables at the Sheraton Centre Toronto on April 2, 2010. To find out more information click on the link above or the Design Fights Back logo.

Not only am I a huge fan of design, but I have so many family and friends whose lives have been affected by Cancer. In the past I both volunteered and participated annually in the Oshawa Relay for Life - as a team captain, and also as an event photographer. A seriously worthy cause, and event that I hope has all of the success in the world.

Please, even if you aren't able to participate as a designer at the event, let's spread the word and help this first time event truly shine!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig