Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dream Home - Canary Island Cabana

Today's Dream Home was scouted out for my friend B over at The Cape on the Corner. With a vacation in the Canary Islands on her mind, I switched things up a little this week, and instead of finding a massive impressive home, I found a quaint little vacation rental that works great for 2. My search was done at Spain Holiday, and if you're not feeling this little gem... maybe one of the many other rentals will strike your interest.

Located in Las Aguas, a small village on the north coast of Tenerife this vacation rental is a 200-year old Canarian-style home, and my god is it cute! The best part is that, according to the website, this is a small town that isn't full of tourists... so talk about a great place to get away and totally just relax and soak up some culture!

The home is located 50 metres from a small beach and a public seawater pool, great to go and relax every single day!


How gorgeous and ideal is that location... and check out the little cottage from the street...


The pink walls enclose the adorable little patio area. Loving the wood detail, AND the view...




Taking a look inside, it's nothing breath taking but when it comes to a vacation in the Canary Islands - how much time do you plan to spend in your little vacation rental? I think it's just right and rather cute for two to get away to...





A simple bedroom and an open living area that extends out onto your own private patio! I could always use a simplistic getaway to a beautiful island for some sun and relaxation.

Now, I'm off to search Laguna Beach and the Hollywood Hills for the perfect home for my friend Crystal! Make sure you come back next week to see what I dig up! Where do you dream of living or escaping to?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Looks so nice although a plusher bed might help but very nice all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha very true - I can completely agree on that point! A plusher bed would always be nicer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, i love that courtyard area. looks so lush and green, and private! thanks so much kerry, for finding this cute space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful home and so as the pics.I'm gonna try your ideas while redoing my home.Wanna ask, Could you suggest me the floor plan for my bedroom?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my!! that looks so heavenly~ especially when the temp is in the teens here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kitchen cabinets - I'd be more than happy to help! Send me an email and we can work together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! The kitchen is so cute and quaint (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig