Friday, October 26, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday everyone! I missed getting this post up last week, but we were so busy getting ready for our trip to Massachusetts, it wasn't even close to being on my agenda. I was pretty happy to have a chance to do a bit more blog reading this past week. Here's what I was loving...

Anyone looking for a dream home in Provence? Well, this pretty place shared on desire to inspire, may just hit the nail on the head. Anyone else love it as much as I do?


homesouthfrance via desire to inspire

This "Bird or Bee" themed gender reveal party, from On To Baby, is just so sweet. We're not ready for #2 yet, but when the time comes, I think I will definitely plan a fun gender reveal party!

birds-bees-gender-reveal via on to baby

Loved every image of this gorgeous home on House of Turquoise on Wednesday. Of course, I was most drawn to this striking kitchen! Love all of the white with those really bold patterns of colour! So fun, and I think it could actually be a really great family kitchen. I would LOVE to have a banquette like that in a future home!

jute interior design via house of turquoise

Well, we finally have a weekend with nothing huge on the agenda. We'll be sticking close to home and probably getting our Halloween decorating finished. I can't wait to share it with all of you next week. I also plan on FINALLY revealing my latest endeavour with you early next week, so keep an eye out for that as well. So that's us. What do you have planned for this final October weekend?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That kitchen is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    And Kerry, you're ONE person away from 300 followers! Congrats!

    have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...excited to hear about your latest endeavour, dear! Have a wonderful weekend with your family. xo

    PS.
    That kitchen / dining area is BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig