Thursday, October 4, 2012

Here's a Head's Up...

There is no way that I am the only one who has started to think about holiday shopping... am I right? I mean, I know it's only October, but don't you find that once November rolls around you are just so busy with events and other holiday prep, that it's hard to spend quality time with friends, or even get that important shopping done? Well, I'm going to make it easy for you and help you cross some of those gifts off early this year!


SD_Holiday_gifts_high_res_v2_web


I don't post about my fabulous gig as a Stella & Dot stylist very often... okay, rarely ever, but I'm doing it right now because you NEED to see the brand new holiday line, which you can shop at my online store. Between the beautiful new pieces from the Breast Cancer Boutique, to the lovelies from the holiday line, I am sure you will find something beautiful for a special someone in your life.

601630_10100225280548675_2015346603_n


Even if you just spy something for yourself - why not share it with a loved one and guarantee you'll get what you want this holiday season? I'm happy to answer any and all questions you have, just shoot me an email. I'd be happy to discuss hosting a trunk show (to earn you credits to shop for WHATEVER YOU LIKE!) or even the opportunity to become a stylist yourself! 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the candles and jewelry in your store. I hope to pick out a few things for my girlfriends from there. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like what you see Michelle! They really did a great job with the new lines - I love everything! :) Let me know if I can help you look for anything specific!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig