Friday, August 3, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

HAPPY FRIDAY! I must say, I'm pretty happy that the long weekend is here... even if it does mean it's already August! Seriously! AUGUST! Dear 2012... can you slow down a little bit, please!? In any case, I managed to squeeze in some blog reading this week in between some projects and dealing with a teething baby. Take a look...


I loved this idea for a Vintage Coffee Can Tiered Tray, from Brooklyn Limestone! What a fun and stylish way to put out coffee, tea, sugar, etc - especially if you're having guests over.


via Brooklyn Limestone

These wedding invites, featured on Oh So Beautiful Paper on Tuesday, are so great! I love them, and even better, it's for a destination wedding in Santorini! Seriously!? I want all of that!

Momental-Designs-Vintage-Travel-Chipboard-Wedding-Invitations3-550x373

The title of this post, over on desire to inspire, sums up exactly how I feel about this photo...

incorporatednyDavis-Breakfast

Well, I'm looking forward to this weekend. On top of preparing the house for our guests, we have lots of family stuff planned, including a trip to the Richmond Night Market, and heading south of the border as well! I'm hoping all of this will leave me with lots to share with you next week! What goodness do you have planned for this long weekend?

Oh, and while I have a moment, I'm putting it out there that I am looking for some guest posts. As I mentioned yesterday, we are gearing up for a busy September. I'm hoping I can get some bloggers lined up to share their guest rooms, or how they prepares for guests throughout the month of September (you'll obviously hear from me as well, but we'll be super busy entertaining with very little time for projects around the house). If you are interested in contributing a guest post, please shoot me an email! I'd be thrilled to hear from you!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. You are busy! Wow, no one comes to visit us much here! But when we were in Virginia we did! I have lived here on and off and I have yet to go to the Richmond Night Market! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adore Brooklyn limestone's coffee tin idea. Its so cute and totally our style! Great friday round ups!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig