Monday, August 13, 2012

A Slice of Life

Just a little afternoon post on this Monday, to share with you a little of what's been happening for us recently. First off, I want to share with you a small look at my weekend. On Saturday, I was thrilled to attend the wedding of an old and dear friend of mine. I have known Julia for probably close to 15 years, and even though we have grown apart, she still thought of me when sending out her wedding invites. What an incredible experience, watching the little girl I spent lazy summer days with, hanging poolside and listening to The Backstreet Boys, marry her best friend. 


IMG_20120811_162519

The ceremony took place outdoors. Despite it raining all day, it cleared up in time for the guests to arrive, and the sun even came out as the happy couple exchanged vows. Perfection! The location was just stunning, and my jaw dropped when I walked into this room for cocktails...

IMG_20120811_175902

No detail was forgotten. My favourite bit was the cake, which looked more beautiful the closer you got...

IMG_20120811_180215

A seriously stunning day! I couldn't be happier for the two of them, and hope they enjoy themselves on their two week honeymoon, galavanting around Europe.

Last week also brought a little smile to face when the final images from Halle's 1 year photo session (with Nicole of Bittersweet Photography), arrived in my inbox. Here's a little peek of some of my favourites for you...

BPN_8028

BPN_8147

BPN_8172

BPN_8254b

BPN_8435

I could never thank Nicole enough for the beautiful images she has captured of our baby girl, over the past year. All of these photos mean so much to us, and we will cherish them forever. Now, time to fill all of this empty frames at home. 

What's making you smile these days?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These photos are really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmy, Halle's one year photos are so, so sweet! That last one just melts my heart :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig