Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Busy Bee

Well, I had some pretty big plans of sharing another project I'm working on at the moment, however, I'm not quite ready. For once, my trip back to the GTA is very busy, despite spending most of it with my parents. During the day I've been playing, running errands and generally being a Mom. Evenings, once Halle is in bed, I get wrapped up in party projects and end up going to bed hours later than I should, only to be up bright and early with a baby who is suddenly peeing through her diaper all the time. 

Yes, life is pretty nuts, but Halle is a very busy, very happy toddler these days, so I don't mind feeling so tired. I'm enjoying my time with her, but still finding time to do the things that I love and get excited about in the evening. 

Well, another day, another long to-do list to tackle. Come on back tomorrow, I hope to have something a little more exciting for you to check out! For now, here are some of my recent Instagram photos of projects I've been working on...

PicMonkey Collage
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Can't wait to see what you will be doing! We just finished a pet project as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig