Tuesday, October 19, 2010

For Steven and Chris

Today is the day! I'm off to the CBC Studios here in Toronto with a bunch of other great bloggers from these parts to check out a taping of Steven and Chris, followed by a lunch and Q&A with the boys! I'm so looking forward to this!


For those of you who are not familiar, Steven Sabados and Chris Hyndman are a great Canadian Duo who first broke out in 2001 with their show "Designer Guys". This was one of the first design shows I really got into watching with my Mom and we loved watching the boys transform rooms into beautiful, inspired spaces. In 2003, they launched their second television show "Design Rivals", and in 2005 came out with "So Chic with Steven and Chris".

Today the boys have their own line of furniture, decorative accessories, linen, lighting and wines. YES, WINE! Just this past summer Steven & Chris paired with Reif Estates in the Niagara Region to have their own line of "Trend Wines" created. You can find their un-oaked Chardonnay-Pinot Grigio and Merlot-Cabernet at over 100 LCBO's across Ontario now. I'm thinking I'm going to have to run out and pick some up to try for myself!


Today, they entertain Canadian audiences everyday on CBC with their lifestyle talk show Steven & Chris, and I was so thrilled when I was contacted to be a part of their audience today. I'm looking forward to seeing what they have in store content wise, as well as the chance to meet so many great bloggers from this area! I'll fill you all in a little later this week on how today's experience goes.

For now, I'll leave you with a few of the boys transformations from their Designer Guys days.







SHARE:

2 comments

  1. OH, I wish I was in Toronto today!! Have fun today, Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh sooo jealous!! Hope you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig