Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Boys

Today is flying by at top speed! Never thought I would say it, but I wish it wouldn't! However, over stuffing a sandwich in my face at lunch hour, I was happy to receive a little invite in my inbox to attend a taping of Steven and Chris!


I was pretty excited for a number of reasons!

1. Back in the day I used to watch their first show "Designer Guys" with my Mom! It was probably one of the very first real design shows I loved watching.
2. They are Canadian - enough said!
3. Chance to meet MORE incredible bloggers (and see some I've already met before!)
4. Not having to travel far from my home to be a part of this wonderful event
5. I have a feeling the producers watched the reactions to the Nate Show, and probably learned the good, the bad and the ugly about what went down!

I'm super excited to see what they do with this, and the funny thing is - yesterday afternoon when I was home laid out feeling awful, I managed to squeeze in watching their show (for the first time since it's usually on while I'm at work), and they are just as hilarious as I remember! This should be GOOD!

Now, who else is attending? I've heard from great news from Jennifer, Janice and Vanessa - anyone else? I'd love to set up something up for us to meet before hand or after hand in this beautiful city of ours? I'm also interested to see if anyone will fly in the way they did for the Nate Show. I read on Michelle's blog that she may be coming as well - guess we'll see!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. LUUUCKKKYYY!! I saw this on Michelle's blog too...
    So jealous!

    Have fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going too!!!

    And I would definitely be in for hanging out before or after!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I love their show (it re-runs on the weekends sometimes). Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited! I probably can't meet before/after because I have to work (gee did I sound dorky asking for the time off!).

    Looking forward to seeing everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going too! :) But can't meet up before as it's being timed so Aubrey can watch Oscar and I can go with my Mom. Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to be there as well with my sister! Can't wait to meet everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going as well , and Linda from Restyled Home is thinking about flying in , I sure hope she does , I tried hard to convince her yesterday when she called me , cross fingers....
    Chris
    Just Beachy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig