Monday, September 23, 2013

Come On In

Happy Monday dear readers! Currently little H and I are on a flight back to BC. I've really enjoyed my time visiting with family and friends since the beginning of August, but I'm excited to finally return to our home.

Being away for so long (48 days to be exact) has inspired me in different ways, and I'm eager to get back to decorating our new-ish space! The whole place is still all sorts of empty... and grey, so we have our work cut out for us! Today, I'm finally posting up a house tour page for our new home! Progress photos will come as we work through the rooms, so make sure to check back regularly (There should be some updated office photos in the next week or so!)


Front - without number

So come on in, take a look around and stay awhile (just click the page link above that reads "Our Second Home")! With wedding and honeymoon stuff behind us, it's time to start focusing some more time and energy on our lovely home!

What things do you plan on tackling this fall?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig