Friday, July 20, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday! Another lovely July weekend is here... for us, it's Halle's final weekend being under the age of 1! Yup - this Monday baby girl will be a full year old and it's blowing me away. For now, I'll try not too think about it, and just enjoy looking back on some of the fancy things I stumbled across over the past week...


Did you see the gorgeous table that Elizabeth painted? Stunning - especially those gold "dipped" legs! I love great transformations like this!


tableafteryes via little black door

Last Friday, I was really excited to discover This Paper Ship, over on Oh So Beautiful Paper, especially since I'm looking for pieces and inspiration to help dress our walls. Such fun, pretty prints, my favourite being the one below. 

This-Paper-Ship-Giclee-Artwork-Happiness

Some beautiful tablescape inspiration from Décor de Provence this past week. The one below really jumped out to me - why not mix and match when you are entertaining?

tablescape via decor de provence

Thinking of hosting a party next Friday to kick off the Olympic games? How cute are these Olympic Gold Medal Cookies from One Charming Party! So Fun!

gold-medal-2-550x733

A beautiful post this past Wednesday on desire to inspire, sharing the lovely portfolio of photographer Quentin Bacon. The rooms are beautiful, but Quentin has captured them in the perfect way. The first photo is my favourite - couldn't you spend an entire summer afternoon curled up here with a cold drink and a good book?...

quentinbacon via desire to inspire

Did you see the stunning Villa Cecilia over on A Diary of Lovely. Such a beautiful building - anyone else want to rent it out? 

exteriorcecilia via a diary of lovely

Well, as you may imagine this weekend will be all about getting settled again. As much as I enjoyed my time back in Boston and Toronto, I'm happy that we are all together again as a family of three... just in time for Halle's birthday weekend too! We'll be having a small gathering of people around on Sunday to celebrate Halle, other than that - nothing huge in the works. Probably working on dressing these walls, and if you've been following me on Facebook, we're hoping to be picking up a craigslist headboard for our bed. What are you up to this weekend?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Thanks Kerry for the mention! :) And Happy Birthday Halle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to sleep in those hanging beds and eat at that table setting! Great inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig