Friday, July 27, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Another Friday is finally here. We've had a busy week working on things around here, and I always look forward to my Friday posts. It's so great to kick back for a little bit each day and explore the inspiring things that other blogs are sharing. So here's your bit of fancy for this Friday...


Did you see the guest bedroom / office reveal over on The Lettered Cottage last Friday? I'd definitely stay there. Makes me feel like we have a bit of work to do on our guest room before our parade of visitors arrive in September...


Guest_Bedroom via The Lettered Cottage

These letterpress state prints, from One Canoe Two are so charming and witty. I really think B would appreciate the Massachusetts print. (found via Oh So Beautiful Paper).

One-Canoe-Two-Letterpress-State-Prints-Massachusetts

For the first time in quite a while, I had the opportunity to start getting caught up on blog reading (a little bit anyway). So when I go to The Lovely Cupboard's post from last week, sharing the recipe for Orzo with Lemon Cream, I pinned it immediately. I wonder if I can get B to eat this?...

orzo full via the lovely cupboard

Love this little DIY tote bag, spotted on Eat.Live.Shop, from V and Co. Would be great for bridesmaids, out of town wedding guests, or even loot bags at a party. Isn't it sweet, plus it's pretty easy for those who aren't overly creative! 


heart bag via v and co

A gorgeous living room, designed by Cynthia Walker, featured on House of Turquoise this past Tuesday.


Cynthia Walker via House of Turquoise

Did you catch Ameila's nursery reveal this past week? It looks so sweet - go take a look for yourself!


shelves_window via House Pretty


No post made me smile more than this one over on 79 ideas. Love those chairs, adore that table cloth and those curtains, totally inspired by that table setting. I mean - could it be any more lovely? I want to wake up tomorrow and have breakfast in that space, don't you?


79ideas_charlotte_love_table-decoration


Well, after such a busy week I think we deserve this relaxing family weekend. We are currently living the life over on Vancouver Island with some new friends. Enjoy all that the West Coast summer has to offer, at a beautiful cottage. I'll be back with some photos on Monday of our new adventure and Halle's first cottage trip. What are you up to this weekend? Visiting any cottages? Spending some time on the water? Whatever you do, stay safe and enjoy!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Great finds! How did I miss that guest bedroom reveal!?! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely round ups! The lettered cottage guest room revealing is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ombre tablecloth! I really wanted to love that MA print but I hate how they spelled "harder," I would have preferred "hahdah" or something more Boston sounding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that last photo is amazing, i do want to sit in those chairs and have a latte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't the island beautiful! I LOVE that nursery!!! Can I have a do-over?! I wish I'd known about blogs when I was trying to decorate my nursery!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig