Friday, July 6, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

One of the nice things about visiting with family, is that while Halle gets some time with her grandparents, I get some time to myself to enjoy a coffee or tea and do whatever I please. This past week I managed to squeeze in a little bit of blog reading on those slow, lazy mornings...


Love this living room that Kirsten put together in the model home she had been working on. The blue, raspberry and yellow are so fresh and fun - don't you agree?

via 6th Street Design School

This ferris wheel nursery, featured on Apartment Therapy, was too fun not too share. I am in LOVE with the back wall - the mural, the wallpaper below the moulding! It's all just too sweet!

via apartment therapy

Speaking of fun - how about these watercolour cookies from One Charming Party yesterday? Aren't they fun? They could be used for so many different occasions!


via one charming party

What would a Fancy Friday post be without a gorgeous kitchen? I just had to include this beauty, from Atlanta Homes, that was shared on Savor Home this past week. Love the look of the kitchen, but what really got me was the ceiling! Love the shape of the balcony overhanging the kitchen space...

Atlanta Homes via Savor Home

Sitting in a cafe like this one, found on Daily Dream Decor, would be an ideal place to blog from. Just so pretty, and add a yummy tea or coffee to the mix and a tasty treat - could you possibly beat this?

via daily dream decor


Today we are working on getting ready for Halle's first, first birthday party here tomorrow. B's Mom has pulled together so many cute crafts and details and I can't wait to share all of it with you next week. Her "Boston Tea Party" will be perfect and so much fun! What are you up to this weekend?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. i would die without family. i totally need my ME time and grandparents/aunts etc to watch kiddies while I enjoy my time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that cafe with the herringbone floors. Totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such beautiful photos.....my jaws dropped when i saw the ferris wheel mural! It's fabulous, probably one of my favorite nursery rooms! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig