Friday, March 4, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday... and most importantly... Happy First Friday of March! HOORAY! Spring is getting so close I can SMELL IT! I'm dying to be outdoors more often and even start thinking about landscaping our (disgusting) backyard! So much to do out there this spring and summer. For now, I'm feeling inspired by these spring-like images (combined from the past two weeks, since last Fancy Friday Love was for my B's birthday), so let's get going....


I'm so in love with this bright fresh space that Autumn shared two Monday's ago! Wouldn't you just love to wake up in this space right now? It's not just the colour scheme though, I love everything about it... especially those ceilings! 

My girlfriends little man will turn one this April, and last week her and I were discussing his first birthday party. I told her I would love to help her plan it out on a tight budget and we could both do some DIY projects, and she seemed really excited. I think this idea for a breakfast brunch party, that was shared on The Sweetest Occasion, is super cute...


The other week desire to inspire put together a post showcasing New York interior designer Bella Mancini and I immediately fell head over heels. The first photo was this gorgeous kitchen... exactly what I'd like in our own home!

A nursery fit for a little princess from small shop studio, via Made by Girl.



These hardcover book wedding invites, shared on Oh So Beautiful Paper, were so unique and so smart! Talk about not missing a single detail! Love them!


A great tutorial for DIY Pinwheels on The Sweetest Occasion (via In the Hushed Hours).






It's been a while since I've whipped up a batch of tasty cupcakes and I'm dying to do so. Would like to say "maybe this weekend"... but I truly doubt it.

This weekend we're hoping we can at least get the nursery painted, and hopefully finish the baseboard in our bedroom. I have another school assignment to finish up, and we have a birthday gathering to attend Saturday night and I have a bridal shower on Sunday. It's a busy weekend, but I definitely have a ton of energy and I am so looking forward to it. Even more exciting... we're a week away from B's parents and sister's arrival, our 3D ultrasound AND finding out what's hiding inside! Any guesses from my readers on what B and I have coming our way in July? And what do you have planned this weekend?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Another busy weekend! I'm thinking it will be a boy for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum- those cupcakes look delish and I'm loving that nursery! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painting the nursery huh? Can't wait to see how it turns out! I agree with Maggie... BOY BOY BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes look super delicious! And I love the rooms you picked! Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at your baby shower, Kerry! What color are you painting the nursery?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great round up Kerry! have a lovely weekend! try not to get too exhausted -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration pics!! have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope you had a wonderful weekend! hope the baby shower was fantastic! i am loving all of this beautiful eye candy~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig