Friday, March 18, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

I can't believe another week has come and gone... and once again filled with so much inspiration. Spring will officially arrive this weekend, so I'm feeling ready to throw the windows open and get the house in order. Here's a little beautiful, spring-like inspiration from this past week...


Adore everything about this bright bedroom from Cape Cod Designs. The map wall paper, the bedding, all of that light! This would be a great kids room and your own private seaside escape! 



Did you all see the gorgeous sideboard that Mrs. Limestone transformed into a sofa table? It's absolutely gorgeous and I love the world map she added to the top! Her talents are endless, aren't they?


A gorgeous navy dining room by Sarah Richardson, featured on Modern Jane on Monday! Simply stunning!


I was beyond thrilled when Jennifer shared, earlier this week, that Tonic Living has opened a warehouse you can visit in person!


I'm particularly excited because I have recently discovered a fabic in their online store that has inspired me for decorating our little girls nursery... I just want to see it in person before I decide it's the one!

After seeing this adorable yellow skirt online at Baby Gap (ON SALE!) I knew I had to have it for our peanut. I stopped into the one down the street from my office during lunch one day and happily snagged the very last one in 0-3 months for only $11.99!


I plan on putting it on her for our family reunion that happens in early August. She'll only be a few weeks old (at the most) so I needed something tiny, cute and summer appropriate... and this fit the bill!

This past week, Nancy of Marcus Design, gave us a look at the home of Sue De Chiara of The Zhush. I loved all of it, but in particular, I was smitten with this fabulous bar...


Everything about it is absolute perfection! But, if you missed it, make sure to check out the whole home tour here. You will not be disappointed!

Danielle shared photos of her little girls 3rd birthday party... and my goodness was it sweet! Loved her idea to do a "Where's Waldo" theme with stripes and glasses! You can check out all the cute little pics on her post.


I'm hoping to give this Ginger, Grapefruit and Lime juice, from With Style & Grace, a try very soon! Sounds so tasty!


Oh... and for those who have wanted to see... here's a little glimpse of my bump in all of it's 23 week glory!


It has been a crazy busy week for us over here! Cleaning out the nursery, registering for baby, school work and whatever else came up. I'm excited that we finally have primer (needed it before I could paint the nursery walls white), and my inspiration fabric for our little girls room. I'm hoping we can find some time to work on her little space this weekend among some other things we need to take care of.

I hope that you all enjoy the weekend, and that the official start of spring will bring all of us some gorgeous spring-like weather (and save showers for the weekdays when we're all busy working away). Have a good one friends!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Awwww Kerry, you look so cute!
    Hope to see you ate the OOAK show media breakfast!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of it!! I have a post coming up on Tuesday about fabric online at Tonic Living... let me know if the fabric is as gorgeous in person as it is online!! I think I want to order some to make pillows with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you look so adorable. Hi From Canada too!! Thanks for all the great photos...

    Jodi (The Simply Inspired Home)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok--you look so cute! and i am loving allf of your fri favs--esp all the fun stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list Kerry! Hope you find something you love at Tonic. You're looking good, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Kerry ..great blog...Your tummy is beautiful!
    I am really loving that sideboard with the map on top!
    Where ever did you get the image of the lace globe pendant? I would love to implement that into a wedding I am doing!...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so darn cute!!!! (: Loving all the pictures featured. Especially the skirt. Goodness...what an adorable little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute bump! I wish so much I was in toronto to check out Tonic Living! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, you look so great! Now that I know that you are having a girl, I feel like you are carrying like you're having a girl...does that make sense :) And I totally missed that sideboard by Mrs. Limestone. She should open a store with all her projects because they look professionally done and I would buy all of them in a second. Have a great weekend Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like that Sarah Richardson room, it's giving me ideas for my future house.

    The BabyGap skirt is darling :) So light and girly.

    You are the cutest pregnant lady, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are having a girl? How fun! Can't wait to see the direction your nursery takes! As for Tonic Living, wish we had a awesome fabric store here out west!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for including emory's party and congrats on having a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great! Congrats on a girl! We're also expecting our first (I'm due mid-August) and I'm slightly obsessed now with seeing baby bumps. I'm also obsessed with nursery ideas--I'm looking forward to seeing what you do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig