Monday, March 14, 2011

What to Expect...

This past weekend was the big weekend! B's parents and sister drove up from the U.S, and along with my parents, we were all together to find out the gender of the little bundle that we're expecting in July. It was a huge moment, and I must say, I teared up a little bit when I spied this little face...



I never really thought that I would share an ultrasound photo on the blog... but these 3D one's are just too hard to resist. And that little face is only a little over 22 weeks old! Crazy, right? Well... I know that what you really want to know is whether that little face belongs to a boy or a girl, right? Before our weekend ultrasound, I was about 99% sure it was a girl and this experience just confirmed it! I'll let some of our clothing purchases do the talking...












So there you have it... B and I will be welcoming a sweet little girlie this coming July, and we couldn't be more excited! The Gramma's and I had a ton of fun shopping up a storm after finding out what was on the way. B and I also made a few big purchases over the weekend. The crib, mattress and a stroller and car seat set were also purchased. It feels good knowing that those few things are now out of the way.

Now... it's a matter of figuring out my final nursery inspiration for our little girl, and I hope to share that with you soon. 

What did all of you get up to this fine March weekend?
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. awww congrats! little girls are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting Kerry! I love all the cute, little clothes you bought xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. sugar and spice!!!!!!!!!! congrats! So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Those shoes are just about the cutest things I've seen in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Kerry- congrats!!! I remember my 3D ultrasounds and there is truly nothing like it in the world- your little girl is so precious and just wait until you see her actual face for the first time!! So happy for you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh Hooray!!!!! Big Congrats to you and B!! Love those little shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU! :) As for the little shoes... too cute right? They're from H&M... and my Mom picked them out! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, look at that little face!! What a sweetie. Sounds like you and a I both shopped up a storm this weekend!! haha. My mom and I didn't make it to H&M, but I will definitely have to check it out. Those little shoes are to die for, love them!

    Congratulations again to you and B, she is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! Congrats!! So excited you are having a girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So exciting!!! The outfits are too sweet :)
    My weekend was fairly uneventful, friends & homework; the usual at this time of year :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! now comes the name game ;) I love the stuff you bought - that blue dress is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Such sweet little clothing. I love buying for girls.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahh! so exciting~ congrats on a healthy little girl~ they are so much fun! and those little grey shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your GIRL!! HOW exciting. = ) I'm 38.5 weeks pregnant with our second boy (and I'm just a little jealous of the cute girl clothes! ; )

    Best of luck with the remainder of the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your little girl is going to be doing some serious stylin' in those cute outfits :-) Love the grey polka dot shirt & grey skirt, and those shoes with the flowers are just too adorable!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh goodness. These outfits are way too cute! The little one is so lucky to have you and B as her parents! (:
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Kerry & B! A sweet little girl... how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! So exciting and those clothes are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those little shoes are just too much cuteness for me to handle. I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig