Friday, November 4, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday! Here's what I was loving this week...


A simple yet elegant entry from a life's design. I crave simplicity these days...

brad ford via a lifes design

So inspired by this Shabby Chic first birthday party, over on The Sweetest Occasion on Wednesday! Such sweet details, and so very girly.

via the sweetest occasion

Every year around this time I look forward to the round ups of beautiful day planners and calendars over on Oh So Beautiful Paper. Day planners are so useful for so many things, and I think if you're using it all of the time, it should be something pretty, right? Well, I fell in love with this day planner by Jessica Hische that was featured this week. Hint, hint for anyone looking for Christmas gift ideas for me....

Jessica-Hische-Pocket-Planner via oh so beautiful paperJessica-Hische-Pocket-Planner via oh so beautiful paper


So yes, a busy weekend ahead (as usual). B has a softball tournament tomorrow (crazy boy), so my parents are coming by tomorrow to help with painting the living room. I may also ask for my Mom's sewing machine to help with a few other projects that we want to cross of our to-do list. I jut plan on finishing a lot around here if I can help it.

Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Very elegant entryway... I need that vase! Gorgeous!

    Wish B good luck in his tournament, and can't wait to see what sewing projects you got going on. Hope you are finding some time to sleep these days! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally read my mind (which is creepy). I was just thinking that I need to find a new planner!

    http://www.etsystalkers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely entry images! so crisp and clean i love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great entry way! Wish I had space for anything in my teeny, tiny entryway. So jealous . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Those strung lights are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys never rest... :) Love that entry in the first photo! Entry photos are some of my faves since like many, I do not have room for anything in my entry (but am thankful for my entry closet!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck with your weekend projects...can't wait to see the living room!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig