Thursday, November 3, 2011

Packing Up...

... Our living room! I'm putting away the fall decorations a little early this year, as well as moving around a lot of our every day decor. "Why?" you ask? Well, thanks to the wonderful people at Para Paints, we have a beautiful new hue picked out, and ready and waiting to grace our walls! I can hardly wait! Here is our room at the moment...


November 2, 2011

November 2, 2011

November 2, 2011


Keeping it real again, with our vanity boxes on the floor, random stuff on our side table... and of course Halle hanging out in her high chair (the only way I can get stuff done these days). Can you spot any of the changes that I have made so far? It's been slow going, but well worth it so far! I may also play around with the arrangement of some of our furniture this weekend - we'll see.


If you were to move things around in here, what would you do differently? I know you have no concept of space and furniture size, but I'm always interested to hear how others view our space!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Is that a new couch? New slipcover? I can't wait to see what paint colour you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh new paint!! how fun, hmm if I were going to change the layout, maybe move the sofa under the window? And built-in or faux built in bookcases would look amazing on each side of the fireplace

    btw - love your coffee table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about putting the sofa facing your fireplace?? have you tried that already?? :) might be a nice change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see your new paint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the colour you picked. I have some free Para Paint GC but our Para Paint dealers are few and far between here in the west. As for your living room, I would suggest another bookcase on the other side of the fireplace to balance things out. Centsational Girl just posted how she took Billy bookcases and made them into built-ins!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig