Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Monkey

As I mentioned last Thursday, over the weekend we celebrated our godson's first birthday. I had so much fun helping to plan the event. Here are some details of the Sock Monkey themed soiree (FYI - there was no natural light in the party room, hence the shadows in the photos from my flash)...


Dallas' First
{birthday banner found and printed from here}

Dallas' First
{Cake made by my talented cousin! Chocolate and banana and so delicious!}

Dallas' First

Dallas' First

Dallas' First

Dallas' First

It was a great day, and everything turned out wonderfully! The little guy got the first birthday he deserved and was so spoiled by all of the people who love him the most! I must say, my cousin and I got rather excited during the party and already started talking Halle's first birthday.... which is still 8 months away.

What gets me, is that Saturday was the one year anniversary of us getting the great news that Halle was coming! Now she's almost 4 months old...

November 20, 2011
{wearing one of my dresses from when I was a baby}

How was your weekend? B and my father also made some progress in the bathroom, so I will be back tomorrow with more bathroom renovation updates for you!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh look how cute she is! Before you know it, it will be her first birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great party! All the decorations came together so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the bathroom update. I love that banner, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake is awesome. I bet he loved digging his fingers in. She is so adorable. I bet you can't wait to plan her first birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, that photos of your godson digging into his birthday cake is so precious! Ahh, Halle is growing up so fast, I'm sure you will have a fabulous 1st birthday party for her, you proud mama, you :)

    *Tania @ Passport2Design.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorabbbbbble party!! Oh my gosh, love the monkeys and bananas all over!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halle looks great! ANd I also love the little monkey theme for the bday party - just too cute. Looks like the little guy really enjoyed his cake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute party, and can't believe Halle is 4 months!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig