Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Awards!

Late day post today. Halle and I have been busy.... with lots of Mommy and Halle time! Sorry, I'm so late jumping on this - but over the past couple weeks I've been gifted some lovely awards by some fabulous bloggers (I've had a hard time keeping up with blog reading and writing, so I apologize if you passed on an award and I missed it). 


versatile_blogger

The Versatile blogger award was one that was passed on from Meg, Jen, Shannon and Beatrice! Thank you so much ladies. Here's 7 Things about me that you may not know (I had a hard time coming up with 7, so don't expect anything too exciting to be revealed haha)...


1. My educational background is actually in Communications. I went to school in Ottawa at Carleton for four years. I loved my program, my teachers and the friends I made there... and I really loved the city. I miss it, and always love going back to visit.


2. I was never sure if I wanted to be a Mom, and was never very maternal. Then, around this time last year we were blessed with the incredible news that I was pregnant! It's been a journey, tough at times, but worth it. Being a Mommy to Halle is the greatest, and I look forward to every new day with her.


November 7, 2011


3. I have two tattoos. A copyright on my back, with my birth year and "Libra" on my left hip. I'm positive there are more to come.


4. Before I decided to go back to school for interior decorating, I'd spent some time considering going to school for photography. I still love photography, and I'm learning more everyday on how to use my camera and improve the photos I take... I'm just not sure that I could do it for a living....


5. I despise clutter, and usually purge different rooms in our home numerous times a month. I try to live by the motto, live with what you love. I think paying more for quality, is best... and I definitely don't want Halle to grow up thinking that "things" and "stuff" are the most important things in life.


6. I am not a very good cook. even with me being at home with Halle all day, dinner often falls to B. Embarrassing, but thankfully he enjoys cooking... I don't, and I'm not very inspired, but I am working on it.


7. ... and, at least you got 6 outta me! I'm surprised I did that well! hahaha...


I'm pretty sure by now, most of the blogs I read have been gifted this award, so I'd like to pass it on to any of my blogging pals who may not have received this one yet. The stage is yours!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love reading about bloggers private details! Good to know that you are a happy mom without having that intinct to begin with - I also don't feel very maternal but know we will have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had tats - you rebel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great getting to know you a bit more Kerry! I don't like cooking either and my hubs is happy to take over on weekends and cook enough to last most of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hear you on the cooking front! nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love #5. I'm a purger too, I think because my mom was such a packrat growing up (sorry mom). Unfortunately I go overboard sometimes and get rid of things we end up needing later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog via Ohdeedoh and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig