Thursday, November 17, 2011

A First Birthday Celebration

I know I haven't given any updates on the living room or bathroom - but the bathroom work B is doing right now isn't really blog worthy (there should be some after this weekend!), and the living room is at a bit of a stand still at the moment. Today, I have some inspiration for you to check out, for a party I've been helping to plan.


On the 22nd, our godson will turn 1. It's hard to believe how quickly this year has gone, but it has, and I've been busy the last few weeks helping our friends plan little D's first birthday party. It's happening this Saturday, and they loved the idea of a Sock Monkey theme.


We've all been working on planning, shopping to make the day special for the little dude, and I can't wait to share photos and details next week. Until then, here is some of the inspiration I have been collecting over on pinterest...


sock monkey via pinterest
{pinterest via}

finger prints via pinterest

I LOVE finger print guest books! I think they are so fun, and have a little something like this planned for the big day. 

via pinterest

via pinterest
{via}

D's Mommy and Daddy will be baking up some yummy Monkey bread for the event. I'm really excited about the treats table - there will be so many yummy goodies on it!


I had so much fun looking around and collecting inspiration on pinterest. It was such a helpful tool to pull everything together and give us an overall vision of what the day would look like (I think D's parents found it helpful too!) . Have you ever used pinterest to gather inspiration for an event you planned? How did it turn out?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm using interest So much these days.. it's fantastic but must be a timed jaunt of I lose myself there, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I need to know more about monkey bread :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is such a great tool to gather and organize inspiration! Right now I'm gathering ideas for my sister's baby shower that I'll be throwing her in a couple months! I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be a darling party, what a cute theme! Pinterest is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig