Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Four Months of Halle

So it's happened - my little girl is four months old already. There may still be some nights where we get less sleep, but there are also now a good number where she will sleep 7 or 8 hours! So it's all worth it... especially for all the smiles and giggles we get now, and each new milestone we reach. Here she is...

Four Months

August 23, 2011 - One Month OldTwo Months3 Months

What's she up to these days?...
- Someone is in L-O-V-E with her feet. Just the other week she started stuffing her toes in her mouth... while Daddy was changing her diaper. Needless to say, diaper changes are becoming more challenging by the day!
- Just this past Monday she started blowing raspberries! She's been loving having us do it for quite some time now, and on Monday morning, I was changing her diaper (seems to be prime time for her to show us her new skills) and she just started blowing raspberries at me.
- She's on oatmeal cereal now, and has been since the day after her 3 month birthday. She's definitely starting to fill out and is a girl who knows what she likes. It's all about Heinz! She does not like Gerber cereal one bit.
- Her playmat is the place to be. She loves reaching and grabbing for everything and turns herself in circles constantly. It's one of the few places I can set her down during the day in order to accomplish things...

I think what's blowing my mind even more than her being four months old is that I almost have five months of maternity leave behind me! Time sure is flying...
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. She is so lovely Kerry!!! All the best to your little family :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooo cute!!! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four months - it seems like she just came into the world yesterday! I love the toe eating & raspberry stage. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It goes by so fast you baby girl is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pudgies, they make for great snuggling! What a great way to record where she's at and all her new milestones. It'll be fun for her to read back years from now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is an angel! I can't believe we only get 6 weeks paid leave in my company....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Has it been four months already?! She is just too friggin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, Kerry she is such a cutie! I can't believe she is 4 months, time in mama land sure does fly!!! Alice will already be a MONTH next Friday, ahhhh.

    Hope all is well, I've been a bad blog commenter lately... typing one handed on the iPhone while feeding isn't ideal ... but I do get a bit of reading as much as I can and loving your posts as usual :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig