Friday, November 18, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

Friday, Friday - again! Can't believe how quickly November is flying by! I'm still working on catching up on blog reading, so you'll find some oldies, but goodies on this Fancy Friday post... so here we go!


I want to try out this DIY tassel garland, from The Sweetest Occassion - probably for the holiday's this year. What do you think?


garland via the sweetest occasion

I fell in love with these pillow covers when I spotted them on Miss Mustard Seed last Friday. What a beautiful and elegant way to add a touch of the festive season to your home. You can buy them over at Dear Lillie... 

SilentNightHolyNIghtset1

Did you see the TP that Beatrice made? Love it! Thankfully she's putting together a how-to... I'd love to make one for Halle one day!

tpcol via the crafty bee

A sweet bedroom, found via desire to inspire. I'm loving the way the curtains are hung using ribbon. I like this idea for our kitchen, since it needs some new and inexpensive window treatments...

the boo and the boy lonnymag via desire to inspire

From House of Turquoise yesterday - can you believe this space is party of a kitchen!? Isn't that sectional in the window just stunning!? Wish I was curled up right there with my laptop and a cup of tea while Halle played nicely (and quietly) nearby...

via house of turquoise

I truly enjoyed reading about how the half bath came to be, over at for the love of a house. I particularly enjoyed how the vanity came to be - it was fate! And the reveal of the half bath... isn't it stunning?

via for the love of a house

So, as yesterdays post would indicate, we have a birthday celebration upon us this weekend... as well as a ton of work on the bathroom (as you can imagine). Halle is growing so fast, that kitchen sink just isn't cutting it anymore. So off we go! So much to do!

What are your plans for this weekend?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Painting, painting and more painting! Love those holiday pillows - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig