Friday, August 2, 2013

Fancy Friday Love: Wedding Stationery

Welcome to my first "Fancy Friday Love" of wedding month! I'm pretty excited about this specialty series! Instead of sharing my favourites from the web and blog land (let's be real, there won't be much blog reading in the lead up to the wedding), I'm sharing some of my favourite finds for different aspects of a wedding (clearly all scheduled in advance). 

I'm kicking off today with some of my favourite finds for Wedding Stationery...


Kraft-Coral-Calligraphy-Wedding-Invitations-Swiss-Cottage-Designs31

Ladyfingers-Letterpress-Neon-Hand-Lettering-Wedding-Invitations2-550x366
{How fun are these neon hand lettered invites, also featured on Oh So Beautiful Paper}

veronica-wedding-11

via matt blum photography

via oh so beautiful paper

08faf4fe6e11eb7dd499235d854b029b

Aren't they lovely? Which is your favourite? As you can imagine, with all of this gorgeousness floating around the web, I had a hard time picking what I wanted for our wedding. In the end, of course, I'm so in love with what we ended up choosing.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. All so beautiful. The whole wedding planning has changed since I got married 22 years ago! I kind of DIY ed my wedding but nobody did it like that then, there was no inspiration. I think if I was to get married now, it would be hard to choose what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - amazing! I really like the one on kraft paper. Are you going to share yours? (after the fact of course...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do plan on sharing mine.... next week! I've just blocked out the date and location for privacy reasons, but they will be up Tuesday & Wednesday! :)

      Delete
  3. I am truly happy to glance at this web site posts which contains
    plenty of valuable data, thanks for providing these statistics.



    Also visit my weblog: single women in kentucky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig