Thursday, April 18, 2013

New Addition to Halle Handmade

I'm so excited to share with you a brand new addition to Halle Handmade. I love creating my tags (even though there has been a bit of an unplanned break from my shop recently), but I felt that I had more to offer. I wanted to add something to the shop that was a bit more universal, and that is why I have started to create some hand lettered art work.

Etsy Banner

It's something I really enjoy doing and yesterday I released my very first piece of artwork in my Etsy shop! I'll be selling my art as a digital file - this way I can sell my work for less, and customers can also save on shipping. All you do is purchase the print in my shop and you will then be able to download the JPG file. You'll be able to print the artwork wherever you like - even at home if you are so inclined!

I hope you all love my latest addition and I hope to create some more art that I am really excited about!

LovingYou

So make sure to pop by Halle Handmade to check out my newest listings! I hope you love what you see, as much as I enjoy creating them!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love, love, LOVE this print your created!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea! Our Canadian shipping costs are a killer to Etsy sellers! You do great work Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this last night on Instagram and loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really pretty. I love prints like this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig