Friday, November 9, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday friends! I am SO excited to be sharing another Fancy Friday Love post with you today. It's been far too long since I've had a chance to scour the web and blogs and bring you some of my favourites. Right now is such a great time to get back into it though, with everyone really gearing up for the holidays - what an inspiring time! Here's what I was loving this past week...

Loved this post on desire to inspire over the weekend. It included a bunch of interior shots from a magazine in France called MilK, that is directed towards parents. Seriously, there are family interiors, and this is what I want MY home to look like (but seriously, two dogs and a baby girl who gets into EVERYTHING - not happening)...


milkmagfranka via desire to inspire

I hope you are all familiar with the incredibly talented Staci from Switch Studio. If not, you are in for a treat. This lady does everything from making lovely pillows to reupholstering some really gorgeous furniture. Most recently, Staci has released a new line of modern Christmas Stockings in her Etsy shop. They are absolutely lovely! Make sure you swing by her shop to see all of the beautiful different stockings she has!

StockingCreative

This dress, from Ruche, is way too cute! Would be great for so many of the holiday's coming... especially for a fun New Years out! Even better - it's only $54.99!

via Ruche

Christine's peek at Alice's first birthday invites, has me itching to see all of the photos from the party. I know it will be awesome, and I hope they all have a great time celebrating Alice's first year. What a fun and bittersweet milestone!

via just bella

This beautiful modern home in Oregon is not something I would normally gravitate towards. However, the more I poured over the photos on 79 ideas the other night, the more I fell in love with it. Maybe it's just the part of me that is craving a clean and organized home (lord knows it's nearly impossible right now with a 15 month old running around)...

79ideas-dining-area-with-great-chandelier

The most perfect Elmo themed birthday party ever, over on On To Baby. I love that it's not overkill...

elmo-birthday-party-9

Hello gorgeous kitchen, found on House of Turquoise...

via House of Turquoise

I would also like to extend a big HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has supported my little Etsy shop! Not only have I been receiving the kindest words and comments about Halle Handmade and my products, but I've had some great mentions as well, including this sweet little write up over at Stimuli Magazine, and a mention on my good friends blog! I also made my first sales (yes plural) on Wednesday, which was incredibly exciting! Thanks for all of the love and remember to swing by my little old shop often! I already have some new designs up since I launched it on Monday!


PicMonkey Collage

We have MORE family fun planned for this weekend, and I'm so looking forward to it! It's a long weekend here on the west coast, so I'll be back on Tuesday to share everything with you! What do you have planned for this November weekend?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet mention, Kerry! The party was a huge success, hopefully I'll get some pics up soon. Right now mama needs a nap!! haha. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig