Monday, November 5, 2012

Ending my Silence

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and got to enjoy an extra hour of sleep... we didn't. BUT, in the good news category, I'm finally ready to reveal what's been keeping me so busy. Dear readers, friends and family... I'd like to introduce you to my sweet little Etsy store - Halle Handmade! I am so excited to finally have the shop up and running, and I hope that you are as excited as  I am.


Etsy Banner

I have been thinking about and talking about setting up this little shop for years and finally the timing just seemed right. Though I only got the ball rolling on this a little over a month ago, I'm thrilled to share with you my line of personally designed and handmade chalkboard gift tags.

Halle Handmade

Each tag was hand cut, sanded and painted to bring a unique and pretty touch to any gift you are giving. 

Halle Handmade

In my family, we always make a big deal of decorating our gifts. Big bows, beautiful paper and often, gorgeous handmade paper gift tags. The sad part about them was that after the holidays they were always cast aside, creating more waste and leaving us searching for more beautiful tags (often at high prices) for the following holiday season. Well, Halle Handmade is my answer to this. Beautiful hand created and painted tags that you and yours can use season after season.

I'm continuing to create new designs, and paint more of what you already see. I'll be stocking the shop with new pieces throughout the next few days and following weeks, so make sure you come back and keep checking out what we have.

I'd also like to say a HUGE thank you to Brittany of Gallery No. 8, who did all of my design work for my Etsy shop header, avatar, blog buttons and mock up business cards (still to be printed). She was an absolute dream to work with and created exactly what I wanted! I highly recommend her for any design work that you need!
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. congrats congrats, what a great product! going to check the store out right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kerry!!! What an exciting next step for you. Brittany is such a sweetheart. I love the header design you two came up with.

    I love making spending time prettying up my gifts! My sister got such a kick out of me last year...I spent about 5 hours last Christmas, holed-up in my parent's basement putting my packages together! Apparently that's not exactly normal! Haha...but I was having a blast.

    I'm off to check out you're shop. Wishing you all the best Kerry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps. Just checked out the shop....loving the Joy To The World ones! Their so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kerry, that is awesome. Cheers to you and I'm off to check out your shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kerry! What a fantastic idea for gift tags. I have no doubt they will be a great seller!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Kerry!! I've been wondering what the heck you have been up too! Loving all the different designs... you're so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! Those tags look darling, I love the little 'ho ho' ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable are those!! Congrats on the new shop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! So excited to see the shop up and running!! Everything looks so good, I am loving all the different designs! You've done such a great job. I wish you tons of success with your new venture, congrats girl!!

    p.s. the name is perfect and your logo design is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations Kerry!! VEry exciting - all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's wonderful news kerry, congrats!! i've been wondering what you've been getting up to over there, so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ThankYOU for being so awesome to work with!! Your tags are so adorable and I wish you all the best with this little shop :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your little etsy shop :) All the tags are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's exciting news!! Love the tags and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY!!! Good for you Kerry, the tags are super cute, I know they will do well. Keep us updated on the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love them! And Brittany is fabulous, isn't she??? I need to get me some tags!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your new shop! These things are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is wonderful news! Good for you Kerry. Congratulations! I'm off to check it all out in time for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Kerry! The gift tags are so pretty and what a great idea! Off to check out your shop now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig