Friday, September 14, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday everyone. I've been having such a fabulous week visiting with my brother and showing him around, as well as attending a fabulous event on Wednesday evening! So fun! I even managed to squeeze in enough time to find these pretty things in blog land...

A pretty post on Sunday over on desire to inspire, highlighting some lovely rooms from Heart Home. My favourite had to be this cozy dining nook - every single part of it has me feeling giddy for fall.


heart home via desire to inspire

I love Meg's new kitchen! It's simple and neutral, and exactly what I would do, if we were to renovate our kitchen back in Toronto - and one day, we will.

via nutmeg & co

Well, this is my brother's final weekend here, so we have a few small road trips planned to show him some nearby places, and just plan on spending some time hanging out. I know I was pretty MIA this week, but I had a lot of stuff going on with him and even my evenings were taken up with other things. I promise, I actually do have a lot to share next week, aside from the winner of the Printique Giveaway! If you haven't entered, head on over now and do so! The TWO winners will be announced on Monday morning! What do you have planned for this fine September weekend?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the first photo - the dining space is just gorgeous, but I wouldn't say no to the kitchen, that's for sure! Have a great weekend... would love to meet you at Blend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig