Friday, March 23, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday my dears! What a crazy busy week it has been around here.... so much to do and never enough time... but always time to find some lovely things this past week (even if it is only just a few)...


Every single photo in this post, from Milk and Honey Home, just screamed "my style". Loving all of it...

via milk and honey home

This casual and comfortable dining room, from Verdigris Vie, is right up my alley. From the lamp in the foreground, the that fun chalkboard artwork behind the table - all of it so perfectly put together...

via Verdigris Vie

This place, featured on Decor de Provence, ticked all the boxes on my "ideal home" list - Love it!

via decor de provence


Well, my friends... we're currently in BC looking for our digs! With everything going on, I was lucky enough to find some super sweet bloggers who offered to step up and take over for me next week! Make  sure to come back and see what these incredible ladies have up their sleeves, and I'll check in when April rolls around. (Also, if you've emailed me in the past week but have not heard back from me I apologize. Things have been crazier than ever... seriously. I will get back to you next week when I have a bit more downtime... promise!)

Since we ARE out West (staying in Richmond) - anyone have any good suggestions on places to visit/shop/eat in the Vancouver area? I can't wait to hear about some of your favourite places!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love everything, especially the blue and the white and the blinds of the first shot...

    I was wondering how crazy things must be getting for you... good luck in the house hunt out west! And have some fun! Can't wait to see where you guys end up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig