Friday, November 25, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Black Friday!! Despite being stateside, visiting with family, I managed to squeeze in some quality blog reading! (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for helping with Halle!) Here are my favourites from this week...


Did you see this gorgeous basement renovation reveal, over on hello lovely inc? Click on over to see more lovely!

via hello lovely inc

I adore this girls bedroom that was featured on The Lettered Cottage on Monday. It was designed by Cortney and Bob Novogratz in less than a week. My favourite part? The beds! What little girl wouldn't find this room fun?

via The Lettered Cottage

Brittany shared a yummy recipe for Apple Cinnamon Stuffed French Toast on Monday! Sounds so good, but unfortunately B doesn't enjoy "fruity" breakfasts as much as I do. So give it a try for me, will ya?

Apple-French-Toast

How cute are these balloon dog book ends? Found via Nursery Notations...

via nursery notations

Yesterday, Meg shared this beautiful bathroom from a house they flipped last year! You need to see this fabulous transformation!

via nutmeg and co

One adorable Winnie-the-Pooh themed Baby Shower over on On To Baby yesterday! So many adorable and perfect details. See and read more here...

winnie-the-pooh-baby-shower via on to baby


This weekend we'll be squeezing in some visits with family and friends, and I'm pretty excited to start preparing for Christmas... which also involves getting the house cleaned and a little more organized. It's been hard to stay on top of everything with our little munchkin around, and a major reno underway! What do you have planned for this final weekend of November?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. We will have to convert B somehow, because seriously, this stuffed french toast was the BEST!
    Thanks for the link love, hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about that breakfast since I saw it on Britt's blog - YUM! My plan this weekend is all about decorating for the holidays and getting in the Christmas spirit. We have like a foot of snow outside, so it shouldn't be hard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely have to try that french toast. We love french toast on weekend and my munchkin even helps. He loves it. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be getting my christmas baking done this weekend and if I'm lucky, some decorating too! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those beds are definitely wonderful! Who is not to adore? Have a lovely start of the week, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for the nod! now i'm feelin all fancy about our simple re-do!

    best to you.

    michele

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig