Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Inquiring Minds Want to Know...

... what Halle was for Halloween. At least that's what I'm telling myself. While she didn't get "out" on Halloween, she got to wear her costume for her Grandpa's surprise party this past Saturday in Massachusetts, and again today for our final Mommy Connections class (which is where I snapped these photos of her)...


November 1, 2011


November 1, 2011


I may be a little biased, but I think she is the cutest little lady bug ever! 

I'll be back tomorrow with some non-baby related content... I promise! Hope you all had a safe and happy Halloween (yesterday)!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. you may be biased, but you're also right! cutest little lady bug everrrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did want to know and you're right, she is completely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally the cutest little bug :) I love baby's in halloween costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say she's tied with my niece Ellie who was also a lady bug this year. Don't stop with the Halle pictures, she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig