Monday, November 14, 2011

Our Weekend Excitement

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, filled with things that made you happy! We sure did! I planned on doing a fun post all about my brother's surprise 30th Birthday party that happened on Saturday night... unfortunately, I wasn't able to take many photos, since we had an over tired and cranky munchkin. We did eat well though, and got to see a lot of people, so the night was a success in the end! My sister-in-law did a fabulous job planning it!


So, instead of showing you the fun that we had on Saturday, I thought I'd share some photos of the fun that we had yesterday....

November 13, 2011November 13, 2011

November 13, 2011November 13, 2011

I got to help a little with the shower disassembly - but B is the one that really got to have all of the fun. By the end of the day yesterday, our bathroom looked like this...

November 13, 2011

November 13, 2011

Bring on the chaos! Hopefully this whole project doesn't take a lifetime to finish. 

In the meantime - if anyone is interested in buying our old vanity and mirror, it's up for grabs (just without the blue knobs). Email me if you or someone you know are interested in it - I think it would be great for a cottage or cabin, personally....

What did you get up to this weekend?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Sometimes the hardest thing is to start a project :) looking good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on now - good luck! I spent some time with family and friends, but also managed to squeeze in some painting and sewing and furniture switcheroos. Oh, and we had our basement insulated. I guess it was a pretty busy weekend haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, let the caos begin eh? i can't wait to follow the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now comes the fun part of putting it all back together, and seeing your vision become a reality - enjoy!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness you have a second bathroom in the basement! Let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire you guys trying to take on a bathroom reno on your own. We've just started our Day 1 basement renovation, so same chaos are coming our way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bathroom looks amazingly inviting to me. I love a good project. Can't wait to see what you do with the space.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig