Friday, March 12, 2010

The Return

Friday morning... and I'm just sitting back, on my friends couch, enjoying a latte and a little time off work. As those of you who follow me on Twitter already know, I'm spending a long weekend in Ottawa visiting some friends. I spent four wonderful years living in this city, and don't get back to visit as often as I would like. So when the trip was being discussed, I decided to take a couple extra days off work and enjoy a four day weekend in one of my favorite cities. 

With the spring weather here, I've just been enjoying time wandering around the city and catching up with some old friends. It's been nice catching up with people I haven't seen in a long time, and visiting places I used to frequent. 

Ottawa holds a special place in my heart, it's where I truly became the person I am today. It made me independent, and I made a lot of wonderful friends who I will forever cherish. I look back fondly on my days living in this wonderful city, and always enjoy enjoy coming back for a visit.

Thought I would take this opportunity to share some of my photos from past visits back to Ottawa. 








All wintry wonderland snaps are from March 2008. Hard to believe, two years later, same time of year we have have wonderful sunny spring weather!




These happy sunny photos are from B's first trip to Ottawa with me - August 2008. I definitely think it's time for me to get out and take some more up to date photos of the city.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig