Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bad Blogger..

Yup - that's me. A bad blogger. I know I haven't been around much, and when I have been, there hasn't been a whole lot of home renovation / project posts. I'm hoping it will change soon. There has been a very long break from work in the basement, but we're ready to get back down to business on the bathroom down there. Just a quick recap on the bathroom...


Bathroom when we first moved in (above and below)


And, the bathroom as we began the basement Reno back in December...



Surprisingly, not too many other photos on hand (doesn't help that MY computer isn't work - so we're using B's work laptop...). I hope to change that very soon, as the plan tonight is to get to work on that bathroom! I hope to be updating you throughout the weekend with the going's on down below in what currently resembles a cave (with the exception of the bright laundry room - which of course is full of construction supplies for the rest of the basement).

Of course, the basement bathroom isn't all. I also hope to have some updates on my kitchen refresh project up soon, as well as a few other projects that are waiting to be started! Sit tight friends - I'm back :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig