Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Room Makeover Teaser Post...

Last night I got a little "bored"... so I pulled out the other sample can of paint that we decided not to use for our living room. I got it on the wall of another room that I've anxiously been waiting to get my hands on, and was so excited to see it was the perfect colour. Now that the room is completely painted, I have a few more things I want to do before I can reveal it, but I'm so excited. Especially because this is the first room in the house that only I will have a hand in. I almost have blisters on my hands after painting all afternoon... and there is a ton more to do, but in the end it will be MY room! I can't wait to share it with all of you!


All I can say is that it is going to consist of a lot of paint... B even bought me a paint sprayer today which will make my life a little A LOT easier. I'd include a picture here, but my hands are far too sore to even think about pulling out the camera. That being said, I'll leave you hanging a little longer - hopefully I'll have an update post before the week is over (God, I'm ambitious!)


Hope you all enjoyed your weekend :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig