Monday, January 4, 2010

On The Hunt...

See this beautiful sink? Used by none other than the fabulous Sarah Richardson for Sarah's House...

I want it... or at least something like it, to use in our Basement Bathroom. I know that we still have a ways to go before the bathroom starts getting put together (our laundry room doesn't even have walls up yet!) - but I'm on the hunt to find something like it for a good deal. Anyone have any great places to look? (Mainly in Toronto, but I mean if I can find it online I'll take it!)
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I have to agree with you! That's a must have. If I find anything similar online I will totally send it your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Kohler makes a sink very much like that. I know I saw it when I was looking for one too (I ended up going with a pedestal but I still love the kind with metal legs!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a peek at the American Standard Retrospect version, it's VERY similar to this look. We had considered it for our bathroom, but it turned out to be too deep for us.

    If that fails, I would treck over to TAPS here in Toronto with a picture of that room...They are a great source of resources! :)

    Love the look!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the suggestions!

    Lindsay - actually checked the source list on Sarah's site (should've thought of that before) Most of her stuff was from TAPS and that specific vanity was from Ginger's. So I've been searching online - fingers are crossed to find something. We just really love the look of the chrome console!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that vanity too but couldn't afford the Ginger's prices :o\ You should try Roman Bath. They have many similar vanities.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig