Friday, January 15, 2010

Fancy Friday Love...

This week there were quite a few items that caught my eye and made my heart swoon. Most not home related (a girl needs a break sometimes, right?). So, I thought I would share with you the items that won me over this week! :)

One thing you will most certainly learn about me, if you read my blog, is that I am a Kate Spade-aholic! I L-O-V-E everything from Kate. When this bag (the Wellie Magee Bag) popped into my inbox yesterday (via: I Resolve to Sing in the Rain), I fell in love immediately. Seriously - it's an adorable rubber tote that would keep all of my things nice & dry on those rainy days (as well as keep my beautiful leather Kate's safe and dry at home). Not to mention the colours brightened my otherwise dreary January morning... and hey $195 for a kate purse!? Can't complain about that price!


Of course, the Wellie Magee was not my only Kate Spade item I've been lusting after this week! Via the same email - this gorgeous red trench (King Street Twill Bow Trench Coat) was brought to my attention. The colour = incredible! The shape and the bow on the back - everything I always wanted! The price tag - $645.... totally not in my current budget. But a girl can dream....

Recently I've been looking for some nice black boots that I can wear with jeans. So the other day while checking out Aldo's website, I found these baby's (BABINSKI Boot). I don't know what it was, but it was love at first sight (Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the cuff over the boot....). Anyway - with a regular price of $160 - marked down to $109 on their website, I thought it was a pretty good deal. Later that same day, I headed to their store down the street and they had these exact boots marked at $79! DEAL. Did I buy them? Sadly, No. With all the money we are currently hemorrhaging, snagging house stuff before the deadline arrives for the HRTC, I have $0 in my "new boot budget". C'est la vie!

Finally - the one thing I may allow myself to spend money on. Tilano has this great line of coloured chalk board paint (10 colours!). This morning Marie Cole (@decondemand), tweeted about Hudson Paint's line of colourful chalkboard paint. After checking it out I did a bit more investigating and found Tilano's line. Turns out that the founder of Tilano Fresco products, Randy Orr, is Canadian born - from Ottawa to be exact! I was even happier to discover that, according to the Tilano website, two stores in Toronto carry these beautiful chalkboard paints!:

- Angelbean - located at 4168 Finch Ave East
- Kids At Home - located at 2086 Queen Street East

Looks like we may be adding one of these two stores to our Saturday shopping outting.

I think I might start sharing my favorite weekly finds every Friday... if nothing else, it makes me happy :)
SHARE:

1 comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig