Friday, January 22, 2010

Fancy Friday Love...

Another Friday... another day to share some of my favorite finds over the course of the past week...
Thanks to Nichole over at SparrowsNest - I've discovered LyricsAndQuotes, a lovely little Etsy shop that produces wonderful pieces like the one you see above. Not that I need anything more to hang on the walls of our tiny home right now - but wouldn't it be sweet in a bedroom? God - I'm such a sucker for wall art.....




We spent last weekend doing some shopping for our continuous basement renos - mainly the basement bathroom. After finding our vanity, we began the search for the perfect faucet. I came across this gorgeous faucet from Restoration Hardware (Chrome Lugarno 8" Bathroom Faucet). It's perfect.... minus the $429 price tag. I don't think we need a faucet that costs slightly less than our sink and vanity.

A "Fancy Friday Love" post would not be complete without a little something, something from the fabulous Kate Spade! What's not too love about this beauty bag? I love the white and navy together, perfect for work or a casual weekend. But with a price tag of $395, I'll just continue to dream about the Hanover Billie...


I discovered the Etsy shop of crankbunny quite a while ago - but only discovered this specific card this past week! All of the cards in the shop are gorgeous, a little bit more than average pricewise ($8.00 + shipping) - but they are all handmade pop-up cards. In my mind it's justified! This card in particular caught my attention as I am in the midst of planning a baby shower for one of my dearest friends. I think I might just have to get one of these to go along with her baby shower gift.

Not a ton of love this week - it's been a crazy one! But I'll be back again next Friday, with more of my lovely finds. Hope you all enjoy the weekend!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm a sucker for wall art too!!!! I have the Johnny Cash quote on the way for the Hubby. But, my fav is Etta too! ( =

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful faucet. Restoration has a bath sale on right now, if that makes swallowing the price tag any easier ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Wanderluster - I wish it would make swallowing that price easier. Unfortunately this isn't going to be our forever home - maybe only 5 years or so, so no point blowing that kind of money on a faucet. Plus, I'm thinking we want the vanity to be a focus... not the faucet. :) I'm happy with the one we ended up going with...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig