Friday, April 13, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday Folks. Today is the day that the movers come.... they are packing up all of our memories in our little home. As sad as I am, and as much a I will miss this place, I am looking forward to decorating our new pad and of course all of the adventures that will come with our cross country move. For today, I'd like to get distracted with some of the beautiful things I found over the past week in blog land (there will be some oldies as I finally got a chance to catch up on blogs a bit...)


Loved enjoying some eye candy on Sunday morning, along with my coffee, by way of a lovely post on desire to inspire which showcased some gorgeous rooms from San Francisco based Illico Design. My favourite was this serene bathroom...

illico design via desire to inspire

A pretty kitchen from Decor de Provence. I would be thrilled if I could find some wicker bar stools like the ones in this photo for our rental. I have SO many ideas that I hope we can pull off while we are there...

via decor de provence

Right when Halle and I got back from our trip out west, I started reading the Hunger Games trilogy. I'm already done and I loved every single book... I seriously couldn't put them down and even sacrificed precious sleep while I was playing single Mom to get through them. Was it worth it? YES! So, when I saw this post on A Diary of Lovely, sharing what some have envisioned what Katniss and Peeta's wedding would be like, I devoured every single detail. If you're a Hunger Games fan... I suggest you check it out as well...

courtneyclarke_hungergames via a diary of lovely

I just couldn't get over how perfectly lovely and livable this space was - by Layla from The Lettered Cottage. I'd love to incorporate a lot of these elements into our new home - the gallery wall, the textured shades and white curtains, the vintage suitcases as a side table. 

Living_Room via The Lettered Cottage

I broke down and did it again... bought something else for our rental. B's Mom and I hit up West Elm on Thursday (to escape packing for a little while), and I got the Stripe Shower Curtain in Gray. I love it - and it will look perfect in our Master Ensuite...

West Elm Stripe Shower Curtain2
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Good luck today Kerry!! I'm really excited for you guys!

    (did you decide to rent or sell?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best of luck for your move. I hope it all goes smoothly, and that you all enjoy settling into your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shower curtain - I SO wanted it for our bathroom, but we already have a striped Dash & Albert rug that I'm not willing to part with and that wouldn't work with the curtain. Anyway, looking forward to living vicariously through you :) Good luck with the big move - I'm so excited for your guys and your awesome adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gray stripe shower curtain from West Elm! I was actually eyeing it this morning for one of our bathrooms but it's on back order until May. Did you find it in store?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you all good things for the move today! Bet you're excited! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah love that post about The Hunger Games wedding inspiration! thanks for sharing. I read the first book quickly so I could see the movie and now I'm reading the second one. They are so good!!

    That living room is so airy and comfy looking! and I've been loving that shower curtain. I saw someone turn it into curtains, which would be awesome too! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck!! Hope everything goes well. I have been eyeing that shower curtain for a while now too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous house! Love that double vanity! Enjoy the weekend ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Love the layout the colors & everything about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig