Monday, September 12, 2011

Our Weekend and.. A WINNER!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you enjoyed this weekend! I most definitely did. When B got home from work on Friday, we buckled the munchkin into her stroller and took a quick jaunt down the street to enjoy some delicious lobster bisque and grilled swordfish...


Halle - September 9, 2011


Halle was apparently a little scared of B's bisque. Regardless, she was a good little girl (despite wanting to be held the whole time we ate). We rounded the night out with some cuddles after Halle went off to bed at 10... and slept until just before 6am the next morning! Glorious!


Saturday morning we headed off to check out the new Lowe's in our hood to price out a few things for the bathroom reno. Afterwards, B was on his way to my brother's bachelor party while Halle and I headed out to my parents. She spent the night hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa and I enjoyed some girl time with my very soon to be sister-in-law, my cousin and a couple of other lovely girls. The two of us spent the night at my parents and the munchkin was so great for me!


Halle - September 11, 2011
Can't believe she's 7 weeks old already!

So, why am I boring you with weekend details? Well, because I planned on taking updated pictures of my parent's guest bedroom... but I got a little distracted and completely forgot about it until we were on our way home again! Next visit I suppose!

BUT for those of you who entered, I have a winner for the MyMemories Suite 2 Giveaway! The winner was randomly selected using random.org and is....

Katrina from Chic Little House

Congrats - Katrina I'll be sending you an email with all of the details to collect your prize!

For those of you who didn't win, and would like a copy of your own, visit MyMemories.com and use the code below to get $10 off your own copy of MyMemories Suite 2, plus a $10 credit to use at the MyMemories online store! AWESOME!

STMMMS43778
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Sounds like a great weekend and Halle is SUCH a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a cutie!! She has such big, bright eyes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, that photo of her staring at the bisque is too funny! And hooray for a good nights sleep. She is such a sweetie, I love those big beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah little peanut! i love how itty bitty they are in their carseats! what a doll~

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute!! Yay I won, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig